22 June 2006

Finally Here!

Here are my critiques of restaurants I have visited throughout East Asia. This is meant for the "common traveler", not the big bucks, unlimited expense account ex-pat businessman. I will try to give an honest, accurate evaluation, enlightening you on the good, the bad, and the delicious! You must understand that this is a purely subjective rating system; I do it on the way I feel, and how the restaurant experience makes me feel.

I will readily admit that I like to eat; that has been a problem for most of my life. However, I do not live to eat; I just like it a whole bunch. :-)

Feel free to leave comments about any restaurant I have critiqued. Ask questions. My colleagues back in Chiang Mai will tell you that I never steered them wrong when it came to suggesting a restaurant. Those who have traveled with me know that I can sniff out a good place to eat in the most difficult of environs.

Enjoy!

No comments: